WATER EMERGENCY TIPS
EMERGENCY WATER DAMAGE TIPS – Dos AND Don’t
- Stop the water source
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping or sweeping
- Tab furniture, so it is not in water, starting with the most valuable.
You can use plastic or wax paper to help protect wood furnishings.
- Towel down wood furnishings.
- Lift draperies, curtains and bed skirts off the floor.
- Remove wet area rugs.
- Move photos, paintings and paper documents to a dry location.
- Remove wet soft goods and dry them as soon as possible.
- Use electrical appliances and outlets in wet areas.
- Use an ordinary household vacuum to remove water.
- Enter rooms if the ceiling is sagging with water.
- Assume that the water is centrally located. It often runs in odd areas.
Direct billing with insurance company
Emergency response water extraction
Structural drying of walls, ceilings, cavities & floors
Sealing off unaffected areas to prevent secondary damage
Documentation of drying
Certificate of Satisfaction
Work with your insurance company & adjuster
WE ALSO RESTORE FIRE & MOLD DAMAGE
24/7 EMERGENCY CLEAN UP